Procedure for Online Registration of CS Professional
Logon to Online Services on www.icsi.edu
Click Student and then click My Account
Click Professional Registration under “Payment Request” option
Upload Pass Marksheet of both modules of Executive Programme by clicking on choose file
Make payment of Rs. 12,000 through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
For all successful payments, an acknowledgement receipt is generated. In case the receipt is not generated, Click Student > My Account > Payment Request > Generate Payment Receipt. Write Request id and Transaction Id and click on check status. If the payment has been successful, then the receipt would be generated (otherwise the payment is not successful)
You are successfully admitted in the Professional Programme
In case of unsuccessful payment, please submit your professional Registration Form
After submission of fees download your professional registration letter & e-identity card
Procedure for downloading Registration Letter/ E-identity Card through Online Services
Students can download their e-identity card and registration letter from Institute’s website www.icsi.edu after approval of their application by the Institute. The procedure for downloading the same is as follows:-
- Click on the Online services log at www.icsi.edu and then enter your username and password to access your account.
- Click on the “Student” option and then click on open “My Account”
- Go to other’s option at student’s account. Students can download registration letter /e-identity card at other’s option in their account.
After downloading the e-identity card, the students are compulsorily required to get it attested by any of the following authorities with his/her seal carrying name, professional membership no., designation and complete official address. The authorities competent to attest the same are as follows:-
- Member of the ICSI, with ACS, FCS No.
- Gazetted Officer of the Central or State Govt
- Manager of a nationalised bank
- Principal of a recognised School/ College
- Officers of ICSI
Unattested identity cards are not valid and the students are advised to carry duly attested identity cards for various services during their visits to the offices of ICSI, Exam Centres etc.